2016 LEELANAU UNCAGED SPONSORSHIPS
The 4th annual Leelanau UnCaged street festival in Northport falls on the final Saturday of September. That’s September 24, 2016, from noon until 10 p.m.
As last year, we are seeking donors and supporters to help us attract the kind of talent that sets our event apart, and to take care of our visitors with sufficient tents/chairs, etc.
“What do I get for my money?” Here’s the answer:
- Donors of $2,000 or more will be a Stage sponsor. Your logo will be displayed on one stage; named on radio spots, thanked in newspaper stories and interviews and listed in the program.
- Donors of $1000 or more will Share- a- Stage. Your logo will be on one of the stages, listed and thanked in the program.
- Donors of $500 or more will be Performance sponsors. You will be identified with a specific performance, listed and thanked in the program, and receive an event poster, labeled “supporter”, for display.
- Donors of $50 or more will receive a standard event poster, labeled “supporter,” for display.
- Donors of anything at all will receive our eternal gratitude and the satisfaction of contributing to one of the Grand Traverse region’s most popular events.
Your contribution is tax-deductible, since our overall sponsor is the Northport ARTS Association, a new 501c3 non-profit.
Make checks payable to the Northport ARTS Association, and mail to PO Box 181, Northport MI 49670. Please include Leelanau UnCaged in the memo line.
For more information please contact Susan Ager, 231-386-7598 or Ann Marie Mitchell, 231-642-5454.